Verse DEX trading fee structure

Learn about trading fees on Bitcoin.com's Verse DEX

Graham avatar
Written by Graham
Updated over a week ago

Verse DEX charges 0.3% per token swap. 0.05% goes to the protocol and 0.25% goes to liquidity providers.

Verse DEX trading

Verse DEX enables permissionless and low-fee trading between dozens of cryptocurrencies. 83.3% of that fee is given to liquidity providers while the remaining 16.7% goes to the protocol.

Trading is currently available on the Ethereum and SmartBCH blockchains, but more chains are in the process of being added. Start trading now at https://verse.bitcoin.com or, for step-by-step instructions, including how to use the Verse DEX with the self-custodial Bitcoin.com Wallet, please see this guide.

More about Verse DEX

Did this answer your question?