If you want to set up access to your Bitcoin.com wallet on more than one device, you can use the 12-word backup phrase to import it.
Please note that you will need to do this for each BCH/BTC sub-wallet within your Bitcoin.com wallet that you wish to access from your other device(s).
Once you have downloaded the Bitcoin.com wallet on your subsequent device(s), please follow the instructions below:
(Although this explains importing a BCH wallet, the steps are basically the same for BTC)
1. Using your primary device (device 1), tap on the BCH wallet you to export.
2. Tap on the Options button in the top right of your screen.
3. Press on "Show my recovery phrase" and write down the backup phrase of your wallet.
Now open the Bitcoin.com wallet on your subsequent device (device 2) and follow the steps below:
1. Press "Add +" on the right of the "Wallets" section
2. Press on “Import wallet”. Choose the “Recovery Phrase” tab and set the "coin" to BCH.
4. Enter your 12-word recovery phrase and press “Import wallet”.
5. The wallet will be imported to your BCH wallets list.
Please note that if you want the wallet to have the same name on all devices, then you will have to re-name the new wallet after importing. This can easily be done in the “options” menu of the wallet you just imported.
Just tap on the Options button on the top right of the page inside the wallet you just imported, then set the name for your wallet.