Please note that the following recovery instructions will only work if the receiving address is from your Bitcoin.com wallet.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are two entirely separate cryptocurrencies and they operate on two entirely separate blockchains. This means that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) sent to an address on the Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain will never appear nor be present on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Because both BTC and BCH can sometimes share a similar address format (Legacy address format), it is possible to accidentally send a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) transaction to a Bitcoin (BTC) address, but the funds will only exist on the BCH blockchain.
If you have the same backup phrase for both your BCH and BTC wallets, then the sent BCH will automatically show up in your BCH sub-wallet, so you don’t need to recover them.
If your BTC wallet that received the BCH transaction has a different recovery phrase, then you will need to follow the instructions below to recover your BCH:
1. Press "Home" icon in the bottom left side of the app
2. Press "Add +" on the right of the "Wallets" section
3. Import a wallet. Choose the “Recovery Phrase” tab and make sure that the "coin" is set to (BCH)
4. Enter your (BTC) wallets 12-word recovery phrase and press “Import wallet”.
5. The recovery wallet will be imported to your BCH wallets list. Your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will now appear in your BCH recovery wallet.