- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the 'Receive' button at the top of the Home screen.
- Choose which wallet you want to receive Bitcoin. Make sure you select a (BCH) wallet if you are receiving Bitcoin Cash or a (BTC) wallet if you are receiving Bitcoin.
- Your chosen wallet will generate an address that lets you receive coins. Copy this by tapping the QR code.
- Provide this address to the sending party, or if you're in person, the sender can scan your wallet QR code with their device.
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the 'Send' button at the top of the Home screen.
- Copy and paste the recipient's wallet address into your wallet app. If you're in person, select "Scan QR code" and scan it with your app.
- Choose from what wallet you want to send Bitcoin. Make sure you select a BCH wallet if you want to send Bitcoin Cash or a BTC wallet if you want to send Bitcoin.
- Enter how much you want to send and tap on 'Continue.'
- Carefully check that you're happy with the details and then Slide to send.
If you want to move money between your wallets, select 'My wallets' in the 'Send' section of your app, select "My Wallets, " and then tap the wallet where you want to move the funds from your other wallets.
Please note! If you wish to Swap your BCH (Bitcoin Cash) to BTC (Bitcoin) or vice-versa, you will need to use our Bitcoin.com Swap tool.
Please check our Bitcoin Swap article here for more info - https://support.bitcoin.com/en/articles/3954100-how-to-swap-between-cryptocurrencies-in-the-bitcoin-com-wallet
Also, watch How to send and receive Bitcoin - Bitcoin 101 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7maNVTM8B1E
Support FAQ Page - https://support.bitcoin.com/en/