I have my 12 word recovery phrase:
As long as you have written down your 12-word recovery phrase which was shown when you first opened the Bitcoin.com Wallet app, you will always be able to restore your old/lost wallets by using that phrase. You will need to restore both your BTC and BCH wallets separately unless you personally created both from the one backup phrase.
Unfortunately, if you do not have the 12-word backup phrase there is no way to recover your wallet or the funds should anything happen to the device you have the wallet downloaded to.
Bitcoin.com has no control over your private keys or any transactions made; we can not restore your wallet for you.
To restore your wallet from the backup phrase please follow the steps below:
1. When you have downloaded the Bitcoin.com wallet, tap on the "+" symbol to the right of your bitcoin wallets.
2. Now tap on "Import wallet"
3. Enter your 12-word backup phrase and select the coin, BTC or BCH, for the wallet you want to import.
4. Once you have entered all 12 words correctly, tap "Import"
5. If you have followed all the steps correctly your Bitcoin.com wallet will now be restored. (repeat the above steps to recover any sub-wallets)
Please note that when entering your phrase, all words must be lowercase with a single space between them, and no space after the final word.
Some older versions of the wallet may not support recovering your wallet using the "Import" feature. If using "Import" returns an error, try these steps instead:
Select your BCH wallet
Tap on the Setting Cog
Tap More Options
Tap Wallet Addresses
Tap 'Unused Addresses' 20 times until you see the message "Empty addresses limit reached"
Tap 'Scan addresses for funds'
The funds should now show up on your wallet homepage.
I want to restore via my cloud back-up:
All you need to do is log into the Google account and input the password you used when you set up your cloud back-up. This is simplest method available.
You will be prompted to sign into your Google account once you open the app, or alternatively you can tap the "Settings" cog the bottom right corner of your "Home" screen and hit "Security center"
Please see an instructional video here: