To add contacts to your Address Book please follow the instructions below;
- 1. Open your Bitcoin.com wallet and tap on the settings cog found at the top right of "Wallets" homepage
- 2. Select Address Book
- 3. If you already have contacts and want to add more, tap on the "+" icon at the top right. If you have no contacts added the screen will display "No contacts yet" with an option to "add contact" below.
- 4. To add a new contact just tap on Add contact and either copy and paste or scan the QR code of the bitcoin (BTC/BCH) address you wish to add to your address book.
- 5. Next, add a name to the contact and make sure you have the correct coin selected for the address you are adding - (BTC) for Bitcoin Core addresses and (BCH) for Bitcoin Cash addresses (you will need this for future reference). You can also add an email address to the contact if you wish.
- 6. Once you have all contact details entered, click on Save and the bitcoin address will be added to your address book.