If you received the error "Key already associated with an existing wallet” while trying to create the "BCH recovery wallet", please try the following:
- 1. Tap on "Home" in the bottom left of wallet screen
- 2. Press the "+" sign on the right of "Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Wallets"
- 3. Tap on "Import wallet"
- 4. Enter the 12-word backup phrase from your BTC wallet
- 5. Make sure that the "coin" is set to (BCH) tap to change if needed
- 6. Tap on "Import"
Your BCH should now show up on your wallet "Home" page, in the new "BCH Recovery Wallet" you just created.
Although you can manage both Bitcoin Core (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
in your Bitcoin.com wallet app, you must not send BCH to a BTC address and vice-versa.
If you have any problems with recovering bitcoins, please email our support team: email@example.com
To help our support staff, please provide as much information as possible. And remember to include a screenshot of your wallet "Home" page.