We're giving away $500 RPZX to our community to celebrate the growth of Rapidz. Rapdiz is an innovative payments company that allows users to easily store and spend crypto.
Anyone completing the below steps will get a chance to win.
At the end of the Giveaway, we will draw 100 winners at random who will receive $5 RPZX into their Bitcoin.com Exchange account.
Here is how you can participate:
1. Retweet our Tweet
2. Download the RAPIDZ App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rapidzpay.pay or https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rapidzpay/id1460664421) and register with the referral code: XL00
3. Join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/BitcoinComExchange
This Giveaway starts on the 11th of June at 00:00 UTC and runs until the 18th of June 00:00 UTC.
Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks directly into your Bitcoin.com Exchange account.
Duplicate entries, as well as obviously duplicate e-mails, will be disqualified.
Good luck. 🍀
Terms and conditions:
- Participants must have a Bitcoin.com Exchange account, and have successfully followed all of the steps described above to be eligible. Proceed with sign up - here.
- Participants must use the referral code when signing up to RAPIDZ App.
- Participants must not change their Twitter/Telegram username within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion or until the distribution, as we need this to recognise you as a follower to confirm eligibility.
- One entry per participant only. Any participants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Bots and fake users are not eligible.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks from the end of the promotion. All rewards will be distributed directly to the winners to their Bitcoin.com Exchange accounts. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Reports > Deposits and Withdrawal History.
- The $500 RAPIDZ Giveaway - ENGLISH Channel is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”). The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.