The process of buying bitcoins (BCH or BTC) from Bitcoin.com via our 3rd party merchant is simple and fast, just follow the steps below:
1.) Go to your Wallets home page.
2.) Click the Buy button (Please note: Click the the Buy button for BCH if you want to purchase Bitcoin Cash, and Buy button for BTC if you want to purchase Bitcoin.)
3.) Select the currency that you wish to buy. (Please note: It will show BTC if you have clicked the Buy button for BTC.)
4.) Select the Destination Wallet or the Receiving wallet to where you want the funds to go in.
5.) Select the amount that you wish to Buy in fiat or in BCH/BTC.
6.) Fill out all your personal details, such as your Full name, D.O.B., current address and what type of IDs do you have. You will also be asked to enter your email address for us to send you a 4 digit pin. (The email address provided is also the one that will be used when Simplex or Moonpay will deliver the email confirmation of the purchase.)
7.) Upload the ID that you have choose (Drivers Licence, National ID Card or Passport).
8.) Enter your Credit Card details.
9.) Once completed, you will need to wait until our Payment Processor Team have everything verified and checked. (You can check the status of your purchase by clicking the 3 Horizontal lines in the buy bitcoin page and click Trade History).
Once confirmed, you will be able to receive an email confirmation for the purchase that you have made.
Please see an instructional video here:
You can also purchase bitcoins straight to your browser. Just follow the quick steps below.
1.) Go to the site: https://buy.bitcoin.com/
2) Select if you want to purchase Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin (BTC)
3) Now select how much you want to purchase, in either USD or EUR
4) Open your Bitcoin.com wallet and tap on "Receive" (If using a different wallet, please find your receiving address)
5) If purchasing BCH, make sure the wallet shows your BCH address (the bitcoin address will be a long string of numbers and letters) If you want to purchase BTC, tap on the wallet below until you see your BTC wallet appear.
6) Go back to the site (purchase.bitcoin.com) and enter your address in the spot provided,
7) Click the "I am not a robot" box and then click on "Continue"
8) You will now be at the final purchase page to fill out your credit card, and personal info required by Simplex for KYC and AML laws.
If you follow the steps above, you should easily be able to purchase the number of bitcoins you want.
(Bitcoin.com recommends people use Bitcoin Cash (BCH) due to the low transaction fee and faster confirmation times. If purchasing bitcoins to pay somebody, please confirm with them if they require BTC or BCH bitcoins, before making your purchase.)
For any concerns, feel free to contact our support team by clicking the Help & support button in the settings or Chat Icon widget if you are using a Desktop or a Laptop.