On Monday we have just listed the first SLP-based stablecoin: HonestCoin (USDH). To celebrate the listing with our community, we are running a trading competition with a $3000 USDH Prize Pool.
At the end of the competition, the top 3 traders with the highest trading volumes for USDH pairs will be ranked to win 3000 USDH.
Trading competition rewards:
Total rewards: 3000 USDH
1st place: 1500 USDH
2nd place: 1000 USDH
3rd place: 500 USDH
Start date: March 25th 13:00 UTC
End date: April 1st 13:00 UTC
Terms & Conditions:
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of USDH-pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of USDH-pairs) + Sum (executed sells of USDH-pairs).
- The trading periods always start at 13:00 PM UTC and close at 13:00 PM UTC on the relevant dates as announced.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange USDH wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the USDH Trading competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- The USDH Trading is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the USDH Trading competition or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.