With EOSDT we are listing the first decentralized EOS stablecoin on our exchange.
To welcome the new stablecoin, we are running a 48 hours EOSDT trading competition with a $1500 prize pool.
Trade a minimum of $10 in EOSDT-pairs during the competition (March 6th 17:00 UTC - March 8th 17:00 UTC)
Trading Competition Winner Rewards
At the end of the competition, the top 10 traders with the highest trading volume across all EOSDT-pairs (EOSDT/BTC, EOSDT/BCH, EOSDT/USDT, EOSDT/ETH) will be receiving $150 worth of BCH each.
Duration of Trading Competition
Friday, March 6th 17:00 UTC - Sunday, March 8th 17:00 UTC
Terms and Conditions:
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of EOSDT/BTC, EOSDT/BCH, EOSDT/USDT and/or EOSDT/ETH pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of EOSDT pairs) + Sum (executed sells of EOSDT pairs).
- Trade a minimum of $10 in EOSDT-pairs during the competition to participate.
- The trading periods always start at 17:00 UTC and close at 17:00 UTC on the relevant dates as announced.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange EOSDT wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the EOSDT Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. People found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Fake accounts and bots will be disqualified.
- Rewards will be paid out in EOSDT, BCH or another major cryptocurrency.
- The EOSDT Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the EOSDT Trading competition or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.