Note: Bitcoin is sent and received using a digital wallet. To get started, download one for free from us here.
Sending SLP Tokens
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the ‘Send’ button at the top of the Home screen.
- Copy and paste the recipient’s SLP address into your own wallet app. If you’re in person, select “Scan QR code” and simply scan it with your app.
- Select a token. Enter how much you want to send and tap on ‘Continue’.
- Carefully check that you’re happy with the details and then Slide to send.
Receiving SLP Tokens
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the ‘Receive’ button at the top of the Home screen.
- Choose the “SLP Token” tab at the bottom of the screen. If you have multiple Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallets, you can choose which BCH/SLP wallet you want to receive the token to by tapping on the wallets name at the bottom of the screen,
- Your chosen wallet will generate an address that lets your tokens. Copy this by tapping the QR code.
- Provide this address to the sending party, or if you’re in person, the sender can simply scan your SLP QR code with their device.