Our new Pool app gives you easy access to your mining account on the go. This means you can check real-time statistics, such as your hash rate, without having to log in to your main account.
To be able to use the app, you need to have a Pool account with us. If you don’t have an account yet, you can set one up here.
Once your Pool account is set up, follow these simple steps to sync it to the Pool app:
- Download the Bitcoin.com Pool app to your mobile device from App Store (for iOS) or Google Play(for Android).
- On a web browser, log in to your Pool account and click the ‘Settings’ tab located on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the ‘API’ section at the bottom of the page. These API keys are needed to sync your Pool account to the app.
- If you want the app to show you both hash rate and how much you’ve earned, you need the ‘Hashrate & Balance’ API key. Or, if you want the app to show hash rate only, you need the ‘Hashrate’ API key.
- Open the Pool app on your mobile device and you’ll be prompted to add your chosen API key.
- Manually enter this code (it’s a long list of digits and numbers), then select ‘Add Account Key’. Alternatively, you can use your phone camera to quickly scan the QR code.
- You’ve now successfully synced your Pool account with the Pool app on your mobile device.
If these steps don’t work or you need guidance with something else related to the Bitcoin.com Pool, reach out to our support team. We’re on hand to help!