Please check your receiving address here to ensure that the Bitcoin Core (BTC) transaction has indeed been sent.
If it does not appear on the blockchain, then you will need to contact the sending party and ask them why the BTC has not been sent.
If the transaction does appear on the blockchain, but you cannot see the BTC in your wallet, then please follow the instructions below:
[Note: The instructions below apply only to the Bitcoin.com wallet]
- Select your BTC wallet -> Tap on the settings cog in the top right of your screen -> More Options -> Transaction History -> Clear cache This clears the cache and synchronizes your transaction history from the server.
If the funds still do not appear you can try the following:
- Select your BTC wallet -> Tap on the settings cog in the top right of the screen -> More Options -> Wallet Addresses -> Tap 'Unused Addresses' 20 times or until you see the message "Empty addresses limit reached", then tap 'Scan addresses for funds'
- The funds should now show up in your BTC wallet.
If you still cannot see the funds after following the instructions above, please email the details of your transaction to our support team: email@example.com
To help our support staff understand the nature of your request, please email the following information:
1) The Bitcoin Core (BTC) address you were expecting to receive the BTC payment to (in text format)
2) A screenshot of your Bitcoin.com "Wallets" homepage (this is the first page your wallet opens to).