The "Shared Wallet" (sometimes referred to as a "Multi-Sig" wallet) is similar to a joint bank account. To access any funds in the account, a preset number of signatures is required before a transaction from the shared wallet can be broadcast to the bitcoin network.
To set up a shared wallet, please follow the steps below. In this example we will create a '2-of-2 Bitcoin Cash wallet':
- Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet app for iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, or Mac
- From the Home screen, tap the "+" in the Bitcoin Cash Wallets Menu to create a new wallet.
- From the "Add Wallet" menu, select "Create shared wallet"
- Set the 'wallet name', 'your name', 'total number of copayers' and the 'required number of signatures' needed to send BCH from the shared wallet. Note: 'Total number of copayers' is the number of people or devices that will have access to this wallet. 'Required number of signers' is how many of these people or devices will have to manually authorize a transaction before it can be sent.
- Create the wallet and then share the invite code with the other people who you want to join the wallet. This code can also be scanned or the block of text copied and pasted
You can find more information regarding "shared wallets" Here