For the next 3 Months, traders can benefit from an ongoing GROM airdrop.
To qualify, traders simply need to buy and hold Grom (Ticker - GR).
At 3 pre-defined dates, we will be taking snapshots of the Grom balances held by traders. If you hold Grom during the period of the airdrop, you will automatically be eligible as long as eligibility criteria as stated in the T&Cs are fulfilled.
Every trader will receive 100 GR-Protection for each 1 Grom held during the screenshots. There will be no supply restrictions during this airdrop.
- Snapshot: 15th March 00:00 UTC
- Snapshot: 15th April 00:00 UTC
- Snapshot: 15th May 00:00 UTC
After the first and second snapshot, all airdropped GRB tokens will be locked for transfer, trading and withdrawals until 00:00 UTC on 15th May 2021. After the third snapshot, airdropped GRB token will be available right after their allocation between eligible users.
Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to the airdrop program presented by the Grom project ("Grom") on their website. During the course of the airdrop, Grom plans to distribute "GRB" tokens to Exchange users holding a minimum of 1 GR token. The Grom “GR” and “GRB” tokens are ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
2. The exchange may update, change, replace or cancel these Terms at any time without prior notice.
3. The airdrop program will be conducted in three snapshot stages.
- 1st Snapshot: You must have GR tokens in your Exchange wallet at 00:00 UTC on 15th March 2021. A snapshot of your GR token holding will be taken at this time;
- 2nd Snapshot: If you wish to participate in the second snapshot, you must hold additional tokens in your Exchange wallet at 00:00 on 15th April 2021;
- 3rd Snapshot: If you wish to participate in the third snapshot, you must hold additional tokens in your Exchange wallet at 00:00 on 15th May 2021;
3.1. Snapshot Scope: Bitcoin.com Exchange Main Accounts, Trading Accounts, Incompleted GR sell orders (only unsold amount of GR will be taken into account) will be subject to the snapshot. Incompleted GR buy orders or withdrawn assets will not be eligible for the accounting. Please operate prudently.
4. Each Exchange user will receive 100 GRB tokens per 1 GR token held in your Exchange wallet at each snapshot stage. All GR tokens purchased by Exchange users will be transferred to Exchange users as GRB tokens. Qualifying GRB tokens from the first snapshot will be distributed by 00:00 UTC on 16th March 2021. Qualifying GRB tokens from the second snapshot will be distributed by 00:00 16th April 2021 to all Exchange users. Qualifying GRB tokens from the third snapshot will be distributed by 00:00 UTC on 16th May 2021 to all Exchange users.
5. Following the first and second snapshot, all GRB tokens distributed will be locked for transfer, trading and withdrawals until 00:00 UTC on 15th May 2021. All restrictions will be lifted by 00:00 UTC on 15th May 2021. All terms and conditions following 15th May 2021 applicable to the GRB token are between Exchange user and Grom, and not the Exchange.
6. Following the airdrop, the Exchange will only provide customer services to those users who maintain their GRB wallet holding on the Exchange. The Exchange is not liable or responsible for the fulfilment of the GRB airdrop by Grom. If any Exchange User does not receive their tokens by the stated airdrop time, Exchange users must contact the Grom team to rectify.
- Each Exchange User must be at least 18 years of age;
- Register on the website; and
- Not be a resident or "person" of the following countries: United States, Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen. A country may be added or removed from the list of supported countries at any time for any duration. This is set at our discretion.
8. These terms and conditions do not apply to any promotion outside of the exchange.bitcoin.com. Standard terms and conditions as found on the website exchange.bitcoin.com apply.
9. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in relation to it shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with Bahamas law.