Bitcoin.com is excited to offer several ways to sell your BTC or BCH and have it sent to your bank in government issued currencies (USD, EURO, CAD, GBP, AUD, JPY, etc)
📱 How to sell from the Bitcoin.com Wallet app for Android and iOS 📱
1️⃣ Tap the Discover tab (middle tab button at the bottom)
2️⃣ Scroll through services to find Crypto2Cash and tap the button
3️⃣ Sign up to this 3rd party provider, they will require you personal details and banking details
4️⃣ After signing up you'll be able to type in how much Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash you would like to sell
5️⃣ Send the BTC or BCH, and after ~6 confirmations (approx 60 minutes) the order well be complete. Watch your email inbox for more information from Crypto2Cash.
6️⃣ Follow Crypto2Cash directions and the funds will be sent to the bank account you provided.
🕐 Please be aware bank transfers can take several hours to several days depending on your bank and currency requested.
If you have issues with their service, their support is available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET
+31 85 225 05 10
or email them at email@example.com
Sell Bitcoin Cash on our peer-to-peer trading platform (BCH only) 🤝
- Visit Local.Bitcoin.com and create an account.
- Find an existing buyer looking to purchase Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or create a new sell order yourself.
- Open a trade with your chosen buyer and send your BCH to the blind escrow account.
- Once the buyer has sent your payment via bank transfer or other payment method, confirm you’ve received the funds.
- The BCH you’ve sold will then be released from the blind escrow and sent to the buyer’s digital wallet.
Sell Bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange 📈
- Visit a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Create an account and verify your identity as required.
- Follow the website’s instructions to sell your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin (BTC).
- If you sold it for fiat money, you can cash out the funds into your bank account.
- If you sold it for another cryptocurrency, you can send the coins to your personal wallet (make sure your wallet accepts those coins before sending).