To celebrate our recent listing of the native token of Travala.com, we are doing a 50,000 AVA airdrop to active traders.
Here is how you can participate:
- Sign-up or sign-in to exchange.bitcoin.com
- Be among the first 500 traders to trade more than $100 in volume in AVA pairs (AVA/BCH, AVA/BTC, AVA/ETH, AVA/USDT)
How much will you get if you participate?
March 23rd 2020 10:00 UTC - March 27th 2020 10:00 UTC
Please note, the value is for traded volume and not for just a single order. If you have doubts about how trading volume is calculated, have check out the Terms and conditions below for a calculation of trading volume.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must have a Bitcoin.com Exchange account, and have successfully followed all of the steps described above to be eligible. Proceed with sign up - here.
- Trade a minimum of $100 in AVA in total trading volume during the competition period to participate in the AVA Trading Airdrop.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of AVA pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all AVA pairs) + Sum (executed sells of AVA pairs).
- The AVA Trading Airdrop is available for up to 500 participants during the promotion period, which first come first served.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks from the end of the promotion. All rewards will be distributed directly to the eligible Bitcoin.com Exchange accounts and will not be confirmed in a further announcement. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Reports > Deposits and Withdrawal History.
- Participation in the AVA Trading Airdrop is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- The AVA Trading Airdrop Promotion is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”). The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.