We’re excited to share that we will be listing one of the most popular SLP tokens on our exchange: HONK.
HONK is an SLP token that was initially created as a parody on the clown-world the crypto-industry resembles. Nevertheless, what started as a meme token has grown into one of the biggest SLP tokens and has gained some serious utility.
The listing on our exchange will make HONK for the first time tradable on a bigger platform.
If that’s not a good reason to celebrate…🥳
And to celebrate together with all our traders community and anyone interested in SLP, we will be doing a 1 Billion HONK Lottery.
How long is the lottery going on?
The lottery starts on the day of the listing March 3rd 13:00 UTC and runs until March 8th 13:00 UTC.
How can I participate?
Simply trade more than 100,000 HONK during the time of the Lucky Lottery and you will automatically enter the pool of possible winners.
How will the winners be determined?🍀
As it’s a lottery, we will be drawing 10 traders at random who traded more than 100,000 HONK during the lottery. So all you need is a bit of luck to win 100,000,000 HONK.
Feeling lucky? Give it a try.
Terms and Conditions
- Trading volume is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of HONK/BCH pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of HONK/BCH ) + Sum (executed sells of HONK/BCH).
- Any trader caught wash trading or using multiple accounts to wash trade will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Winning traders will be notified via email and rewards will be deposited to winners’ Bitcoin.com Exchange HONK wallet within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion.
- Each lucky draw winner will each receive 100,000,000 HONK.
- The promotion period starts at 13:00 UTC and closes at 13:00 UTC on the relevant dates as announced.
- Participation in the HONK Lottery is limited to 1 trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have traded with more than one account will be disqualified from the promotion.
- The HONK Lottery is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the HONK Lottery or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.