To celebrate the partnership between GoCrypto and Bitcoin.com Exchange, we are giving away $25,000 worth of GOC in prizes in total for traders with the highest trading volume for the GOC/ETH and/or GOC/BCH pairs as well as 10 lucky traders to be selected at random.
At the end of the competition, the 10 traders with the highest trading volumes for GOC/ETH and/or GOC/BCH pairs will be sharing a pool of $20,000 worth of GOC. Rewards will be calculated proportionally to the accumulated trading volume of the top 10.
Rewards for each user in the top 10 - (Each trader’s total trading volume / Top 10 traders’ total trading volume) x $20,000 worth of GOC.
Lucky draw - 10 traders will be selected at random to each receive $500 in GOC.
Start date: Wednesday 12/02/2020 12:00 PM (UTC)
End date: Wednesday 19/02/2020 12:00PM (UTC)
Terms & Conditions:
- Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of GOC/ETH and/or GOC/BCH pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of GOC/ETH and/or GOC/BCH pairs) + Sum (executed sells of GOC/ETH and/or GOC/BCH pairs).
- Any trader caught wash trading or using multiple accounts to wash trade will be disqualified from the prizes.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange GOC wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the GOC Trading competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- The GOC Trading competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the GOC Trading competition or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.