Note: Bitcoin is sent and received using a digital wallet. To get started, download one for free from us here.
Sending SLP Tokens
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the ‘Send’ button at the top of the Home screen.
- Copy and paste the recipient’s SLP address into your own wallet app. If you’re in person, select “Scan QR code” and simply scan it with your app.
- Select a token. Enter how much you want to send and tap on ‘Continue’.
- Carefully check that you’re happy with the details and then Slide to send.
Receiving SLP Tokens
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the ‘Receive’ button at the top of the Home screen.
- Choose the “SLP Token” tab at the bottom of the screen. If you have multiple Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallets, you can choose which BCH/SLP wallet you want to receive the token to by tapping on the wallets name at the bottom of the screen,
- Your chosen wallet will generate an address that lets your tokens. Copy this by tapping the QR code.
- Provide this address to the sending party, or if you’re in person, the sender can simply scan your SLP QR code with their device.
You can also check the article below on how you will be able to send BCH (Bitcoin Cash) by email, SMS, iMessage, or through 3rd party chat and social apps
For more information, you can contact email@example.com or click the chat icon on the bottom right part for assistance.