Go to the password recovery page and follow the below instructions:
- Insert the email address associated with the account you are trying to access;
2. Complete the captcha (If the captcha checkbox doesn’t show up, make sure Google services aren’t restricted in your country);
3. You will then receive an email with your secure link. Please check your Spam & Promotions folder if nothing reaches your mailbox.
4. Click the link, create and confirm your new password.
5. We will then notify you that the password has been changed successfully.
6. Log in using your e-mail and the new password.
Please make sure "caps lock" is not turned on while you’re creating a new password.
If you do not receive the password recovery e-mail, please see the following article: I do not receive emails